Recommended time in sauna: 10-15min (depending on the subjective feeling)
A milder version of the Finnish sauna with an increased humidity of about 40-60% and a temperature of 40-60°C. It is recognizable by the fact that it imitates the climate conditions of a tropical forest. The pleasant temperature and moderate air humidity provide an ideal environment for relaxation. Acting on muscle relaxation, the steam is also enriched with the scent of essential oils with a particularly positive effect on cleaning the skin and respiratory tract.
Boravkom u sauni se organizam oslobađa od štetnih materija i toksina, jača imunološki sistem, opušta telo od napetosti i stresa, otvaraju se pore i omogućava da se lakše odstrane izumrele ćelije.
Sauna povoljno deluje kod problema sa respiratornim sistemom, kao što su bronhitis, astma (izuzev akutnih asmatskih problema) i kod alergija.
Uz to, poboljšava prokrvljenost disajnih puteva.
Kako bi se izazvao maksimalan efekat i poboljšao rad kardiovaskularnog sistema, preporučuje se kombinacija sa hladnim tušem, što povoljno deluje kod tretiranja reumatskih oboljenja i sl.
Naročito je pogodna kod oporavka nakon različitih sportskih aktivnosti, jer dolazi do opuštanja mišića. S tim u vezi, deluje povoljno na probleme spavanja, ublažava tegobe kod depresije i anksioznosti.
Staying in the sauna eliminates harmful substances and toxins from the body, strengthens the immune system, relaxes the body from tension and stress, opens the pores and allows dead cells to be removed more easily.
The sauna has a beneficial effect on problems with the respiratory system, such as bronchitis, asthma (except for acute asthmatic problems) and allergies.It also improves blood flow to the airways.
In order to achieve the maximum effect and improve the work of the cardiovascular system, it is recommended to use the sauna in combination with a cold shower which has a positive effect on when treating rheumatic and similar diseases.
It is especially suitable for recovery after sports activities as it relaxes the muscles. It also has a beneficial effect on sleep problems and relieves depression and anxiety.
Chronic diseases, acute infectious diseases, high temperature, infectious skin diseases, thrombosis, embolism, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, kidney diseases, angina pectoris, myocarditis and other serious heart diseases, injuries, malignant diseases, pregnancy, implants and more.
Recommendations of ZONE Private Health Club:
– It is recommended to shower with warm water before entering the sauna
– Before going to the sauna, you should not drink alcoholic beverages, enter on a full stomach nor hungry because it puts a strain on the blood flow
– Before going to the sauna, it is recommended to warm up with stretching exercises
– It is mandatory to use a towel when using the sauna
– It is recommended to start by lying/sitting on lower levels so that the body can gradually get used to the higher temperature on higher seating
– Avoid frequently pouring water on the stones without first consulting the staff
– Between using the sauna, it is obligatory to take a break and rest for at least 20 minutes while drinking plenty of fluids (water or herbal tea) in order to compensate for fluid loss
– In order to achieve a better effect on the cardiovascular system, it is recommended to shower with cold water after staying in the sauna
– After completing the procedure, 20 to 30 minutes of relaxation is recommended
– Not recommended after depilation because skin irritation may occur